The smart farm uses IoT, machine learning, and cloud technologies, it brings smartly added values to agriculture with an excellent margin of decision-making, operations, production process enhancement, and better management.
The solution includes many features depending on the selected sensors :
- Soil moisture sensors – humidity,
- Soil temperature,
- Electrical conductivity measurements,
- Weather stations ( Air Temperature and Humidity, Wind Intensity and direction, Rain Collector, UV, and Solar radiation)
- Water irrigation control.
IoT for Smart Agriculture
- Solution IoT making agriculture more connected and smarter.
- Improve product quality and quantity
- the resilience of agriculture and the consumer experience.
- Increased production control leads to better cost management and reduced waste.
- The ability to detect abnormalities in crop growth or livestock health, for example, eliminates the risk of yield loss.
- Automation increases efficiency. Thanks to smart devices, multiple processes can be activated at the same time, and automated services improve product quality and volume by better controlling production processes.
- Precision farming helps reduce overall costs
- Less time spent
- Reduce crop losses due to disease or bad weather